Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Holidays by Candice





























Merry Christmas! Is it too early to say that? Jace has to work today so I'm deciding that we are skipping Thanksgiving this year and just going straight to Christmas. We are leaving for California tomorrow to visit my Grandma and Grandpa, we'll see how Jack feels about flying. I have tons of things to do today which include doing laundry so we have something to wear while on vacation and cleaning the house since I hate coming home from vacation to a dirty house.. but I'm not doing anything productive right now.. Jack is behind me practicing how to say "I Love You" it sounds like "aahhh wwwuuu ooohhhh" but I know what he means. Enjoy the cute Christmas pictures which Jack did NOT enjoy taking as you can tell in most of them.

1 comment:

Tiffany Paxton said...

Holy Crap the cutest pictures ever he is SO cute!