Friday, May 15, 2009

Our first house.
Master Bedroom


Bathroom


Kitchen




Kitchen




Living Room




Living Room







Dining Area







Entry Way







Backyard











Garage
Keep our fingers crossed guys! We have found the perfect little fixer upper and the Sellers accepted our first offer (which was unexpected!). We will hopefully be in it by the middle of June. We have a lot of work ahead of us, painting, updating etc. but we are up to the task.. just ask us again in a few months how we feel about that!








4 comments:

Stephie said...

EXCITING!!! I wanna hear all about it! Is it still in Nephi?!? How many bedrooms??? So cute...it doesnt even look like it needs THAT much work!! I hope you all get to move into it soon!!! :)

Lynley and Levi said...

HOORAY!! You should totally put in an IKEA kitchen...those things are amazing after we saw it one of the houses we looked at! I'll help you paint....

wizzity said...

Good job! I don't think it needs that much work...I just think Jace wants to destroy stuff.

Loni said...

Wow! That's exciting. You'll have to invite me over to see it...hint, hint.If you need help moving or someone to watch your baby so you can move...I'm more than willing to help!