Thursday, June 17, 2010

Photography...






I've always thought Jack was the cutest kid in the world.. okay so I'm a little biased. Lately he has started getting a little camera shy ( I know almost impossible to believe if you know Jack ). He is more interested in taking the pictures and playing with the camera then actually having his picture taken. I've toyed with the idea of trying to take Jack's two year pictures (he'll be two in July...scary!) on my own.. I've always like the idea of some artsy fartsy pics of him.. but truth be told I'm not that artsy fartsy. I've entered a giveaway @fennphotography.com, keep your fingers crossed for us! Worst case scenario we take him to Grandma's backyard. Here are some pics from the past of our cute little stinker.

1 comment:

NLBlack said...

Oh my goodness, that first photo of Jack is SO ADORABLE!!!!

Missing you,
Nina