Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Balentines!



I think Valentines is Jack's second favorite holiday (first is Halloween) because he got lots of goodies. We had a "Balentines" party with his friends and made cards and decorated cupcakes. On Valentines he got a "sweet balloon" (his words) from his Grandma and Grandpa, Great Grandma and cousin Trae brought him a card and some suckers. The neighbors also brought him a Valentine goody bag, Mom and Dad bought his first Classic Corvette (toy of course) and Meme and Pepe send a box full of fun stuff including a Curious George book!

1 comment:

My Story said...

What a fun day for him! He's so cute! He's getting too big for his highchair! Did you do anything for st. P day? I didn't, but I've promised myself I'm going to start bring a more crafty mom! I always think about how the nelsons would bring their school luch on holidays and they were decked out with cool holiday themes.