Thursday, March 19, 2009

Things I Like by Jack








































I have tried and done a lot of new things in the last few months. I liked Valentines Day because I got a special bib to wear, I like to sit up and play with my toys, I love to roll around and get in places I probably shouldnt be in, I like my hat, my excer-saucer is fun to bounce in and it has lots of toys for me, I like to be naked, I have a really cool Jeep and I'm learning to drive, I liked money but Mom and Dad spent it all, I tried lasagna and I think I like wearing it more then I like eating it and I had fun on St. Patricks Day because I got a new shirt!

Soon I hope I have teeth, will crawl instead of rolling and I can start going barefoot when it gets warmer instead of wearing socks all the time, I don't like to wear socks.

No comments: