Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whats new? by Candice











We have been really enjoying the warm weather, Jack and Chloe can get outside play and Jace can work on his car. He'll probably be mad but I'll post some before pictures so you can see the finished product when he is done. Jack got a new bath toy that allows him to sit up in the tub. I thought he would really like it and made a special trip to Target to buy it for him but the first few times I have put him in it he has screamed bloody murder so hopefully he'll get used to it. Jace and I are taking a trip to Wendover this weekend while Jack spends some time with his Aunt Katelyn and we will also be going to California soon! Thats the plan!

3 comments:

Lynley and Levi said...

hey, he played with Uncle Levi and Aunt Linney too! Levi was tickling his ears and neck and he kept giggling. It was ADORABLE!

Alli said...

Hi Candice! I'm so excited I found your blog. Your family is adorable!

Caroline said...

What the ..... That duck is HUGE! You are so funny!!